pátek 25. listopadu 2011

Thank you (for release party)!

I have to say, Fedora 16 Release party was a huge success - at least for me. But I expect everyone who attended it, can agree. This time it was impossible to count all people. We had only 65 seats as our Tower Big meeting room is not as big even with Small one together. And all there held with about another 65 people staying around, eating, chatting etc. For Beefy Miracle Jirka was joking about renting the first league football stadium next to the office ;-)



We had some refreshment and junk food. As always - we feed people first to make them happy and to complain later ;-)



There were several talks scheduled - aiming mainly users - so desktop ones, we were asked for Fedora Cloud offering one. Also I should mention Fedora QA and systemd.



I'm really happy how Jirka Eischmann restarted Czech Fedora community after the clinical death (caused by lack of ambassadors here, Ubuntu hype) - especially in the country, where all the old true Linux guys started on Red Hat Linux. You can read his article in Czech on our new Fedora.cz portal. And I'm really happy I can help him :)

1 komentář:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

I'm glad you're helping me. It would be much more difficult to do it alone. And remember it's just the beginning, we're now where the Truth Happens video ends ;-)